Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Salt


I didn't have a ton if interest in seeing this movie, but I happened to be in the mall last weekend and my friend and I had nothing better to do. And I have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie.

Salt is about a CIA agent, Evelyn Salt (Jolie), who is accused of being a Russian spy. My favorite thing was how you never were quite sure if Salt was good or bad. I couldn't figure out if she was on the American side, or the Russian side, or a side all of her own. Most movies nowadays have trouble successfully keeping the audience guessing like that, but Salt pulled it off pretty well.

The only thing I had a problem with was how Angelina Jolie kept beating up two and three security guards on her own. That lady must weight 100 pounds. There is no way she could do that without breaking one of her skinny limbs.

Verdict?
4/5 stars. I really liked it! It was a fun action-packed summer movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment