Saturday, June 5, 2010

2010 - Robin Hood


I LOVE Robin Hood. I had my first crush on the Disney Robin Hood when I was three. Then someone told me he was a fox and I cried. I loved Kevin Coster's Robin Hood. So I really wanted to like this movie...but I didn't so much.

It was't BAD, just not what I really expected. Russell Crowe was surprisingly good. I've never really seen any of his movies, but I expected to hate him because of all his on-set antics. You always hear about him throwing fits and throwing stuff at people on set. However, you'd never know because he is a great actor.

As for the bad, this was a prequel. He doesn't even become Robin Hood until the end. The plot was confusing. Characters have similar names and then they throw in this back story that doesn't fully make sense. It was basically a lot of battles with not much story.

Verdict?
3/5. It wasn't as good as I had hoped. I wish it had a stronger plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment